I’ve been on a bit of computer vacation lately. I had family visiting and then went on vacation. It was nice to get away, but I’m glad to be back. My sister got married in Mesa, AZ and on our way back to UT, we stopped at the Grand Canyon. It was a sight to behold, but we couldn’t do much with a baby in tow. Hopefully we’ll go back when he’s older and can do some hiking.
I’m desperately trying to get caught up with google Reader (500+ posts to read- Yikes!), but I wanted to thank Stef of Cupcake Project for the link love. She tagged me for a 6 random things meme. So here goes…
- 1. I love to travel. I’m particularly fond of road trips, but I would have to say that New Zealand is #1 on my I-desperately-want-to-visit list. Maybe someday my dream will become a reality.
- 2. I taught science classes (biology, chemistry and everything in between) at a youth treatment facility for almost 3 years. It was a great experience. I don’t know if I could teach at a public school.
- 3. I dislike wearing shoes. The opposite of Stef, I wear flip flops as long as I possibly can. Sometimes I even wear them when it snows.
- 4. I played badminton in high school and was tickled pink when they showed the women’s singles Olympic gold medal match on NBC. Badminton is the best!!
- 5. I’ve never read a single Harry Potter or Twilight series book. And I don’t plan to. Though I do have some intense pressure from a few people. So we’ll see.
- 6. I’m not a big chick flick fan, but While You Were Sleeping is one of my favorite movies. I love the quirky characters. Funny, funny.
I don’t really know any other food bloggers that well…so I’m going to skip the tagging part.
Anyway, hopefully I’ll have some food posts up soon.